This piece of writing is the original work of augustchild.
MWO Robot, an in game function, allows player to automate many actions allowing them to be afk (away from keyboard). Very simple to use, the function consists of 8 tabs; Nurse, Setup, Skill, Log, Item, Team, Battle, Route.
Nurse: Specify when robot uses HP, MP, Pots. Also specify when you want to change equipment when durability runs out.
Setup: Specify how you move, who you attack, when you attack, and where you attack.
Skill: Drag and drop which skills you wish the robot to use.
Log: Provides details such as how many monsters you have killed, the experienced gained, and who has killed you whilst you were afk.
Item: Specify which items to pick up.
Team: Specify team attributes. E.g. Follow captain or assist captain and the picking hierarchy.
Battle: Mainly for Healers for specifying when to heal team members.
Route: Specify the route to take whilst botting.
MWO Bot Guild
Okay since a lot of ppl had some problems with the bot, I decided to write a short guide about all the functions of the mwo-bot and what they actually do. I hope its useful for somebody =)
I will start on the 2nd tab that is called "Setup"
Before u start your bot you should choose the map where you want to train. To do so click the Button "Location"(1), choose the map, open it and choose a spot on the map. (The first thing the bot will do now when you start it is to go to this place)
(2) "Attack" - If you set a mark on attack your character will use his spells (selected on the "Spells"-tab to attack the opponent that you have "locked".
(3) "Lock" - Your bot needs to lock an enemy before being able to attack it. A mark here will cause your bot to lock the nearest enemy. [Unless you have selected "Hit and Run" (6) or change the lock manually the bot will keep the enemy locked till it dies.]
(4) "Pick" - If you activate the command "pick" your bot will automatically pick up all the items (in your range) that you have selected at the Item-tab. [I would personally recommend to keep this command always marked.]
(5) "Auto Return" - Auto Return will bring your bot always back to the spot that you have selected at "Location" (for example after visiting the next shop to repair his equipment) [Note: Be carefull to use it if you are in an area where your character will have to pay an entrance fee or use an teleporter to get back - you might end up being bankrupt.]
(6) "Phys Attack" - a mark on this command will cause your bot to run to the enemy that is locked and attack him with your weapon. [Note: you will loose the control of the movement of your character by activating "Lock" + "Phys Attack" since your bot will try to run after every mob]
(7) "Hit and Run" - this option is mainly for archer and mages. If you have it marked your bot will move away from the locked enemy after every attack. [After running away the nearest enemy will be locked again] -Some new Options will pop up after selecting "Hit and Run" With "Face Melee Monster" activated your bot will not run away from melee mobs. and on the right side you can choose different parameters for the Hit and Run sequence. Just try wich settings fit best to your character/weapon/spells.
(8) "Target" - Choose here who shall be locked by the bot.
At Number (9) you can forbid your bot to attack mobs below or above a certain lvl- On the bottom left side you can also set your bot to attack elites or ranged mobs in favour or if he shall go back to the next shop to repair his equipment and buy&sell the items you have chosen at the "Item"-tab and if he shall use a scroll to reach the next shop instead of walking. (10)
On the bottom right side there are 2 slots for summoner to recast their pet and to heal it when its healthpoints drop below a certain amount. (11)
-> In the example you see the settings for my mage. He will only attack with spells (2) while locking his enemies (3), pick up items(4) and use Hit and Run (7) to take less damage. He will attack normal mobs as well as player from the hostile state (8), attack Elites preferential (10) and to repair his equipment he will use a scroll to city.
The Setting here are mainly there to let your bot refill your hp- and mp-bars. You see on the left Side 3 options for your hp (1) (2) (3) and 3 options for your mp (4) (5) (6) below a certain amount. You can place Items like hp- and mp-pots as well as spells into those slots. At (7) (8) you can set your bot to change the weapon and at (9) to use "repair oil" to repair equipment, but imo its easier to just activate "auto repair & supply item" at the Setup-tab.
-The example shows the settings for my summoner/healer. He will use his heal-spells below 84% and 74% health, use an additional hp-potion if his health drops below 52% and use 2 different manapotions to refill his manapool.